**We currently have 4 x 6-month Internship opportunities available at our Ermington (NSW) based manufacturing site, starting in January 2020****
Our manufacturing site in Ermington (NSW) is preparing for shut down in June 2020 after producing Panadol on site for many years. Besides giving you a condensed version of our usual 12 month program you will also gain unique perspectives and insights into the closure of a manufacturing site.
The following Internship roles are available:
- IBL Finance Associate - https://careers.peopleclick.com/careerscp/client_gsk/external1931/gateway.do?functionName=viewFromLink&jobPostId=416537&localeCode=en-us
- IBL Communications Associate - https://careers.peopleclick.com/careerscp/client_gsk/external1931/gateway.do?functionName=viewFromLink&jobPostId=416552&localeCode=en-us
- IBL Operations & Quality Associate x 2 - http://careers.peopleclick.com/careerscp/client_gsk/external1931/gateway.do?functionName=viewFromLink&jobPostId=416541&localeCode=en-us
Apply now! Applications closing 1st November 2019.
GSK’s Industry Based Learning (IBL) program is developed for undergraduate University students in their penultimate or final year of study upon commencement of the program. The program offers students an opportunity to work within a company that helps people do more, feel better and live longer.
This twelve-month, full time IBL program is the perfect opportunity for students to launch their career, offering invaluable hands-on work experience in a friendly and supportive environment. Upon completion, IBL’s will have built on their university learning and gained a competitive edge for all future career paths.
What does the program offer me?
Our IBL program suits students who want a career with real purpose. Participants benefit from a rich variety of structured training and individual mentoring while gaining genuine experience in your chosen field. We have designed our program to ensure that you will work closely with your manager and professionals who are passionate about their work and are eager to pass on their learning and knowledge. This way, you will get to develop great skills crucial for your future success.
You will be a part of a structured and robust program to give you the optimum opportunity for appropriate learning and development. You will benefit from:
- Being involved in interesting work and adding value to the business
- Opportunity to work on key projects to build core technical and business skills
- Being actively involved in career networking forums
- Access to various internal and external training opportunities
- Reporting directly to a line manager
- Involvement in GSK’s staff volunteering program to help the community
What do I need to succeed?
Our interns need ambition, commercial awareness and a self-motivated, proactive approach. We’re looking for clear, effective communicators who can quickly build rapport with a wide range of people. It’s important that you can adapt to change and keep focused. While you have the drive and confidence to trust your own judgment, you’re a real team player who actively collaborates with others.
How do I apply?
Applications have now closed for our 2020 intake of our IBL Program. If you would like to keep in touch regarding our program for 2021 please revisit our website as we will open up for registrations later this year.
Essential Program Criteria
Before submitting your application, please ensure that you meet the essential criteria for the program and that you provide this information accurately. Please note that if you do not meet the essential requirements of the program, you will receive an automatic response, declining your application.
Timeline & Assessment Process
Our robust recruitment process includes an online application, video interview and a half day assessment centre. This takes place over the course of around 8 weeks. Keep an eye on your email for updates on your application, please ensure you are checking your 'Junk Mail' regularly.
Sound exciting? We think this could be the best career move you ever make.