A new report:
Risk to Resilience
A roadmap to vaccine access for older Australians
Scroll to explore
We make innovative vaccines and specialty medicines to prevent and treat disease. Our R&D focuses on the science of the immune system, human genetics and advanced technologies.
Our R&D focus is on four therapeutic areas: infectious diseases, HIV, oncology, and immunology.
Global Behind the Science
Behind the Science is an online magazine featuring news, articles, Q&A and the latest research in findings behind the science of GSK's therapeutic areas.
Careers at GSK Australia
We bring together the best and brightest minds to be ambitious for our patients and help us make a lasting impact on the health of millions of people across the world.
Reconciliation Action Plan
We strive for an Australia that is united in acknowledgment of our history and in our understanding and respect for the diversity, culture and traditions of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
- Record number of sales roles open across the country at GSK Australia
- GSK Australia continues bridging skills gap between academic and industry with new cohort of Graduate Researchers
- Enhanced parental leave policy increases support for working parents at GSK Australia and New Zealand
- TRELEGY® ELLIPTA® listed on PBS for severe asthma
- GSK Australia supports the Australian Red Cross Queensland and New South Wales Flood Appeal
- GSK & ViiV Healthcare: Our commitment to all LGBT+ communities
Our location in Australia
Level 3, 436 Johnston Street, Abbotsford, Victoria, 3067
PO Box 18095, Melbourne, Victoria, 8003
Telephone: +61 3 9413 7200 Fax: +61 3 8761 2442