GSK invests in Victorian manufacturing with Monash and the Victorian Government as founding partner of the Medicines Manufacturing Innovation Centre.
These press releases are intended for business journalists and analysts/investors
GSK prioritises whooping cough vaccine availability for those most at risk of the disease and confirms uninterrupted supply of Boostrix® and Boostrix® IPV to all Australian State, Territory and Federal Government vaccination programs where Boostrix/Boostrix-IPV is the vaccine of choice.
GSK publishes Medicines Australia transfer of value report
• Leading lifestyle commentator Shelly Horton reveals hay fever struggle
• Over 3 million Australians could be affected by hay fever season
• Up to 8 in 10 people with asthma also affected by hay fever
- GSK Australia supplies travel vaccines for Olympic Team
- Changes trigger better access to the treatment of enlarged prostate
- GPs set to play a more prominent role in managing moderate to severe BPH.
We are one of the world’s largest science-led pharmaceutical and healthcare companies. Each year we research, manufacture and sell innovative medicines, vaccines and healthcare products for millions of people across the world, helping them to do more, feel better and live longer.