These press releases are intended for business journalists and analysts/investors
GSK publishes Medicines Australia transfer of value report
• Leading lifestyle commentator Shelly Horton reveals hay fever struggle
• Over 3 million Australians could be affected by hay fever season
• Up to 8 in 10 people with asthma also affected by hay fever
- GSK Australia supplies travel vaccines for Olympic Team
- Changes trigger better access to the treatment of enlarged prostate
- GPs set to play a more prominent role in managing moderate to severe BPH.
Resumed supply of Zovirax Ophthalmic Ointment confirmed following a global supply shortage.
We are recalling two batches of Children’s Panadol 5-12 Suspension Strawberry (200mL) and one batch of Children’s Panadol 5-12 Suspension Orange (200mL)
We are one of the world’s largest science-led pharmaceutical and healthcare companies. Each year we research, manufacture and sell innovative medicines, vaccines and healthcare products for millions of people across the world, helping them to do more, feel better and live longer.