Application and assessment
As you might expect, the recruitment process is rigorous, but you should always bear in mind that the process is as much for you as it is us. Make the most of the application process to find out if we are the right company for you.
Applications for this program will close on 6th November 2017
- Apply well in advance of the deadline – don’t wait until the last minute!
- Complete your application form carefully. Don’t rush, review your grammar and spelling and provide details by making full use of the word count. This is your first opportunity to demonstrate your motivation and skills and make a good impression.
- Ask someone to check your answers before you submit them.
- Research GSK before applying to determine if we are the right company for you.
- Think about how you can add value to the apprenticeship role you’re applying to as well as to GSK as a whole.
Stage 1: Application form
You will be asked to complete an online application form, providing details of your qualifications, training, work experience, and hobbies. The online application process will include three questions, and you will be required to write a short response regarding your enthusiasm for the program and your interest in GSK. The information you provide will be carefully reviewed by a member of our team.
Stage 2: Online Assessment
As part of our selection process we may ask you to complete an online assessment. You will receive an email from us with a link to a personalised ‘my assessment’ homepage where you can access your first assessment. Please note, you will be given 72 hours from receipt of this email to complete your first assessment. If you don’t complete the assessment within 72 hours, it will expire and your participation in our selection process will come to an end.
We would like to advise you to review your email daily to check whether you have been sent your first assessment
Stage 3: Assessment centre
Once you pass the online assessment stage, the final step in the application process is a half-day event designed to allow you to demonstrate your relevant skills and abilities in a number of different ways. You will participate in a number of activities including a presentation, an interview and a group exercise.